As we reopen in-person worship, our primary focus is the health and safety of everyone in attendance.
Although we cannot guarantee a germ-free environment, please know that we are taking all possible steps to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. While our goal is to increase the number of worshipers in person over a period of time, please understand that if virus numbers increase, we may have to suspend in-person services again. We welcome you to participate in Immanuel’s community in whatever way you feel comfortable whether it is online, drive in, or in person.
Reservations are required for each service and can be made here.
Sign ups will be available between Thursday and Friday each week. At this time, we have the capacity for 30 worshipers at each service. While we wish we could welcome everyone, we will only be able to allow those with reservations into the sanctuary.
If you are sick, have a fever, signs of flu or cold, have other COVID-19 symptoms, or have been in contact with anyone who tested positive for COVID-19 in the past two weeks, please stay home. If you are in a high-risk group, we encourage you to continue to worship online.
While we may not feel sick or believe ourselves to be at risk, we still want to take precautions and practice safety for others. We appreciate your support and understanding as we continue to learn and adjust. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to anyone on the staff.
When you get here:
To support our reopening process, worship will include these changes and requirements. If you are not able to support all of the steps below, we must ask that you continue to worship with us online at home or in the parking lot.
- Arrive early and keep a distance of six feet from others as you enter the sanctuary. Doors will close promptly at 10:30 a.m. and no one will be allowed in after that.
- Masks are Required. If you are not able to wear a mask for the entirety of the service, please continue to worship online. Masks will be available for anyone that does not have one. Anyone unwilling to wear one will not be allowed in the service.
- We will practice zero contact while on church grounds. While you may feel comfortable having contact, please respect that some may not and practice zero contact to prevent uncomfortable situations.
- Please only sit in areas designated as open seats or where directed by the ushers. Additionally, please only sit next to those you came to church with.
- All hymnals, Bibles, and pencils or pens will be removed from the pews. Please feel free to bring your own bible or note-taking items.
- Hand sanitizer will be available as you enter the narthex and at the exit door.
- There will be no access to the kitchen or coffee shop and currently we are asking that no food or beverages be brought into the building at this time. Restrooms will be available.
- There will be no offering plates passed. Rather we will have offering envelopes available as you enter the sanctuary. You can also give by texting the dollar amount to 84321.
- Please hum along instead of singing, or just relax and enjoy the music.
- Please do not remove your mask until you have left the building. Once outside, if you would like to socialize with others, we ask that you move to the grass area and continue to practice social distancing.